JTB Homes continues to follow the developments with COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Governor Whitmer’s executive order to stay-at-home. We support the order and continue to keep our staff and crew’s safety our first priority, as well as your homes. We are excited to get you back into our homes, starting May 7, 2020. With that though will come some limitations and guidelines to keep everyone safe:
- Home Sales – We will still encourage virtual meetings as much as possible, but we can get you into our homes now as well. The following is how you can do that:
- You must make an APPOINTMENT first with our sales team.
- You will need to be pre-qualified.
- No more than 4 people are allowed into the home at a time, no exceptions. This includes the agent(s).
- We will require masks be worn by all participants during an appointment if medically able to do so.
- We ask that you limit touching any surfaces in the home.
- Buyers and agent(s) must make every effort to stay the minimum suggested 6’ apart at all times.
- Our agents will open all interior doors and turn all interior lights on prior to the meeting to limit touching surfaces.
- Our agents will wipe down touch points throughout the home before each showing.
- Weather permitting, we will open some windows and/or a slider to allow extra air flow.
- All paper documents will be sent via email.
- You will be required to remove your own trash (including masks, booties, or gloves).
Our sales team is accessible by phone calls, virtual meetings, or emails. If you are interested in a finished home we have available, are interested in building, or have any questions about our home building and buying process; please reach out to our sales team https://jtbhomes.com/about/meet-the-team or call us directly. They can help you with:
- Pricing a home for you to build.
- Answer questions about home features and neighborhood amenities.
- Virtual tours and virtual open houses or in-home tours.
- You can even buy one of our spec homes digitally today and close when the order is lifted! (ask salesperson for details)
- Closings - If you are closing with us; closings are considered critical under the order; they will continue as scheduled. It will continue to be important that we provide you a home to live in. Tile companies ARE still open.
- Construction – We will be following the guidelines put in place by the Michigan Home Builders Association, Construction Industry Safety Coalition (https://hbaofmichigan.com/). We are also requiring our vendors to follow this. Superintendents will limit crew size and interior work and will vacate houses when inspectors are on site.
- Inter-office Work – JTB Homes employees are all working from home if able.
- Neighborhood Infrastructure – Neighborhood maintenance will continue as roads, sewer systems, and water have all been considered essential under the order.
Please reach out with any questions or concerns; we are still here and dedicated to getting you into your dream home. You can email us at moc.semohbtj@ofni or call at (616) 916-8895.
Our thoughts are with those impacted by the virus.
If you have questions, please reach out and please be sure to take precautions for yourselves; stay home.
- How to Protect Yourself (from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html)
- Know how it spreads
- Take steps to protect yourself
- Take steps to protect others
From the JTB Homes family to yours
Create an account to be able to favorite homes, neighborhoods, floorplans and design inspiration for your new home!Create Account